- I am
- Division of Student Affairs
Student Affairs Assessment Advisory Council
The Student Affairs Assessment Advisory Council at Oklahoma State University exists to provide resources, support, and infrastructure for assessment work in the Division of Student Affairs. The Council is composed of representatives from all departments within Student Affairs, and affiliated members.
We strive to improve learning by guiding diverse programming that is outcome-driven and student-centered. We encourage the incorporation of assessment into the construction of programs so that, ultimately, we can identify opportunities for improvement and understand the impact of Student Affairs on the student experience.
- Mumbe Kithakye, Ph.D., Housing and Residential Life
- Pamela Stokes, University Health Services
- Jordan Bonstrom, Student Conduct Education and Administration
- Lindsay Vallaster, Career Services
- Mary Taggart, Housing and Residential Life
- John Mark Day, Ed.D., Student Union
- Kathryn Gage, Ph.D., Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
- Crystal Martinez, Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Trevor Richardson, Ph.D., University Counseling Services
- Chris Barlow, University Health Services
- Ryan Chung, Ph.D., University Assessment and Testing
- Randy Kitchens, Institutional Research and Information Management
For more information, or to request a presentation or assessment, contact Kathryn Gage at firstname.lastname@example.org.