- I am
- Division of Student Affairs
- Strategic Plan
Student Affairs Assessment Advisory Council
The Student Affairs Assessment Advisory Council at Oklahoma State University exists to provide resources, support, and infrastructure for assessment work in the Division of Student Affairs. The Council is composed of representatives from all departments within Student Affairs, and affiliated members.
We strive to improve learning by guiding diverse programming that is outcome-driven and student-centered. We encourage the incorporation of assessment into the construction of programs so that, ultimately, we can identify opportunities for improvement and understand the impact of Student Affairs on the student experience.
- Chris Barlow, University Health Services
- Jordan Bonstrom, Student Counseling Education and Administration
- Ryan Chung, Ph.D., University Assessment & Testing
- John Mark Day, Ed.D., Student Union
- Kathryn Gage, Ph.D., Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
- Joni Hays, Ph.D., University Counseling Services
- Mumbe Kithakye, Ph.D., Housing and Residential Life
- D’Antae Potter, Housing and Residential Life
- Kari Pratt, Ph.D., Wellness
- Pamela Stokes, University Health Services
- Lindsay Vallaster, Career Services
- Bianca Boyd, Career Services
- Aleigha Mariott, Student Counseling Education and Administration
For more information, or to request a presentation or assessment, contact Kathryn Gage at firstname.lastname@example.org.