Fall is in full swing!
You know what that means … pumpkin spice lattes, comfy sweaters and turkey day!
Thanksgiving break will be here before we know it.
Are you going home or staying here?
Fly Stillwater, Cowboys!
Traveling can be stressful. Use the Stillwater Regional Airport to make your travels easier.
Make plans for Thanksgiving break now! Come midterms and Homecoming, this will be the last of your worries.
If you’re from out-of-state, check out our Fly Stillwater blog to see all the perks the Stillwater airport has to offer.
Just a quick overview:
- FREE parking. Need we say more?
- Save mileage on your vehicle
- What feels like the longest wait of your life is so much better.
- Quick baggage claims
- More me time? Yes, please!
- It’s a quick drive to the airport, and there’s no need to arrive several hours ahead of your flight.
#DYK: More than 50,000 passengers have benefitted from the airport’s free parking, easy check in and excellent service!
Get ahead of the game and save money.
The right time to book a flight can be confusing. What are ways to get the best deal? How early should you book?
#DYK: If an airline decides to have a fare sale, they will post it on Monday night, releasing the tickets first thing on Tuesday morning.
Meanwhile, other airlines will try to match the price and begin their sales in the
early hours of Tuesday.
But buy quickly, the airlines usually pull the sales by Thursday evening.
If you’re a road warrior, this is for you. Listen up! We know the miles stretch on and the hours drag by for Cowboy travelers.
- Check the weather. Rain or shine, be sure to take safety precautions when traveling long distances!
- Did we mention safety first? Wear your seatbelt, don’t text and drive, and NO drinking and driving, Cowboys.
- Pack the quarters. Depending on which direction you’re heading, Oklahoma toll roads may stand between you and home!
- Map it out. Make sure you know where you are headed, how to get there and update your loved ones on your travel progress. (Oh, and don’t forget the aux cord.)
Safe travels, Cowboys!
For those of you staying in town over the holidays, be sure to check out the Stillwater happenings. You can find details at visitstillwater.org/events.
- Reach out to other Cowboys staying in town. Find friends and make your own fun!
- Follow ‘Stillwater Community Thanksgiving Dinner’ on Facebook. There is a gathering for all of Stillwater and you’re invited!
- Check out Cowboy and Cowgirl basketball and cheer on your favorite teams!
Thanksgiving break is weeks away! Plan. Plan. Plan. For your mom’s sake at least.
Get to scheduling, Pokes!