Student Affairs Graduate Assistantship
The academic department of higher education and student affairs (HESA) and the division of student affairs at Oklahoma State University host a 20 hour, 0.5 FTE Graduate Teaching Assistant position. The position assist with student affairs divisional support as well as working with the academic HESA department - and more specifically – the college student development program to assist in recruiting, planning, and maintaining partnerships across the state of Oklahoma and nationally. The Student Affairs division encompasses 10 departments across campus to provide students with the tools and opportunities for sustained success and development. The college student development program, as part of the HESA academic department, is designed for those seeking careers in student affairs at higher education institutions.
All positions require a Bachelor’s Degree and admittance to the Higher Education and Student Affairs graduate program.
- Stipend: $1200.00 per month
- Tuition: In and Out of State Tuition Waiver
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance for administrative tasks in the student affairs divisional office
- Assist in the planning and execution of recruitment initiatives for the HESA academic department
- Support and plan HESA mock interview days
- Assist in planning the HESA Interview Days
- Assist in developing, planning, and teaching undergraduate HESA courses
- Initiate, develop, and maintain relationships with Oklahoma and border state institutions
- Assist with maintaining relationships with internship site supervisors
- Initiate, develop, plan, and oversee HESA Alumni Advisory board efforts
- Planning with annual NASPA Oklahoma State University events