- I am
- Division of Student Affairs
- Strategic Plan
I Am Connected
Being a part of the Cowboy family connects me to others who can inspire my success. At okstate I grow as a leader through connection to my living community, my work, my organizations, my college, and with my membership in diverse communities.
Engagement is a term used to describe a student's vibrant experience and active participation in all Oklahoma State University has to offer them for academic success and personal development. Engagement Specialists from the Office of First Year Success seek to offer guidance and support to first-year full time freshmen students that encourages their connection to student support services and campus organizations and clubs. Our professional staff offers:
- Personal contact and individualized support
- Focused attention on educating students about resource options on campus
- Tools for enhancing leadership skills and academic success
- EMPOWER: Institute for Freshmen Engagement & Leadership
The Office of First Year Success also employs a number of student ambassadors and academic mentors to assist in outreach and other support services to students.
For more information, please go to http://fys.okstate.edu